Thursday, November 10, 2011

Time to Give Thanks



I found lots of cute activities to do with the children to prepare for Thanksgiving this year.
I feel like this year, more than others, I as well as them, need to focus on being grateful- 
grateful for our lives, 
each other, 
our home, 
our blessings, 
and so much more. 
Here are some ideas I found on pinterest that I plan on doing with them.

So many use for toilet paper rolls
                                                   Source: busybeekidscrafts.com via lady on Pinterest


Free printables to cut and paste
                                                                          Source: paperglitter.blogspot.com via lady on Pinterest


I love this- I just have to send the kids out to gather some branches.
                                                                         Source: simplyvintagegirl.com via lady on Pinterest


and look at these adorable apple candles- I plan on making these to decorate with as well.
                                                                   Source: thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com via lady on Pinterest

What are some of the things you do to celebrate Thanksgiving with your family?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...