Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Frame Wreath

There are so many creative Christmas wreaths you can make this season. Here is one type I have seen a bunch of times on Pinterest that I love and wanted to make.

 These amazing pompoms below are made from T-shirts! Who knew?

  



I love this one too with paper-mache Christmas balls. Blue Cricket Designs has so many amazing and creative ideas so check the site out when you have a moment. 

                                                                         Source: todayscreativeblog.net via Bethany on Pinterest



And finally, here is my version.





The frame I got at an antique sale this past summer and the Christmas ornaments are from CVS.  They are non-breakable which is important because this is on my front door and I didn't want them to shatter when the kiddies slam the door shut. They were a bargain at $2.99 a package!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your door frame craft is definitely my favorite! I will certainly try out this idea for my door for next Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...