Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tu-tu Cute

This Halloween I decided I was going to make my two youngest daughters costumes. My eldest child is 9 and wanted a store bought costume this year. My son probably would have loved if I had made his costume, but Bobba Fett is a bit beyond my skill. This is what I came up with. Charlotte our youngest is obsessed with kitties and is currently taking ballet so I decided to make her a ballerina kitty. This was my inspiration.
  
                                                                  Source: heartbreakkids.com via lady on Pinterest


I also found this picture on pinterest as inspiration for Emma's costume.

                                                                                      Source: etsy.com via lady on Pinterest


Here is what I made using the tutorial from The Ribbon Retreat 

Charlotte the kitty with her black tutu and Emma the pumpkin.





I am really pleased with how they turned out and am already planning the girls' costumes for next Halloween which will definitely include a tutu in the design.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...