Sunday, April 15, 2012

{Spur of the Moment}

Goodness its been so long since I last posted. Life just sort of got away from me over the past few weeks with my youngest's first birthday party (pictures to come soon), Holy Week, Easter, Vacation, and kids off from school (the latter I barely survived).

Today I learned a valuable lesson. Sometimes there are things more important than Mommy Break Time. My husband offered to take the kids to the park today so I could have some time to myself before the craziness of school started tomorrow.
So as he was getting the three older kids into the car, I sat back and sighed, drinking in the peace and quiet. Than I looked at my youngest, my one year old and thought, she would really like the park. And inwardly asking myself why I wasn't going.  And I realized that I was making the wrong choice.

"Do you want me to come with you?"  I asked my husband, expecting him to tell me
to relax and enjoy the quiet. "
 I would love that", he said. 
I grabbed my camera and we were off.
Sometimes being wanted is better than being alone.
Even if it was the first moment of peace I would have had in a week and a half.






We had fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...